Tidy Bedrooms LTD Covid 19 protocols
Social distancing at all times please.
Tidy Bedrooms takes the safety of customers and staff very seriously and is committed to working with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus Covid-19 and Rules set out by the Construction Leadership Council (CLC). We have four Protocols under which we are resuming trading and which may change according to Government advice:
PLEASE ADVISE IF ANYONE IN THE HOUSE IS AT RISK OR HAS COME INTO CONTACT WITH COVID 19
PROTOCOL 1 - Designer visit to the home
- To minimise social contact Tidy Bedrooms will use email, website, social media and virtual meetings to give information about its products and service and will give quotations as requested subject to a surveyor visit to check measurements and feasibility.
- At the time of a home visit the designer will wear a face covering and also carry a sealed disposable mask to be offered to the customer. Home visits should be kept as brief as possible with only one family member. The designer will wear disposable gloves throughout the visit and leave the customer with a set of panel and glass samples (non returnable) for reference. The designer will not ask to use toilet facilities. No food or drink should be offered to the designer.
PROTOCOL 2 - Surveyor visit to the home
- For the duration of the visit the surveyor will wear a face covering and also carry a sealed disposable mask to be offered to the customer. Only one family member should direct the surveyor to the installation location. The surveyor will wear disposable gloves throughout the visit. The surveyor will not ask to use toilet facilities. No food or drink should be offered to the surveyor.
PROTOCOL 3 - Customer visits to the Showroom
- We are very happy to receive customers at the showroom by appointment only in order to minimise contact with others. We ask that no children under 10 years are present and no more than two people in the group. The government 2 metre distancing should apply between staff member and customers.
- Just inside the entry door to the showroom will be disposable gloves for customers to wear and hand sanitizer. Masks will also be available.
- All showroom surfaces are cleaned twice per day.
PROTOCOL 4 - Installation in the home
- Protocol 4 is extensive and important, to keep us all safe. Please advise if anyone in the house is at risk or has come into contact with the Virus.
- Social distancing starts when your fitter arrives at our factory to collect materials, which is marked out to maintain the 2 metre distance rule.
- Upon arriving at your property will telephone to let you know he is outside.
- Before unloading and from a 2 metre distance the fitter will confirm the works and that no one in the property has Covid 19 symptoms. Also that the 2 metre distance rule will be maintained with no person present in the room during installation.
- Plastic disposable dust sheets should be used cover bed and other furniture. These will be left by the surveyor for the customer to use and dispose of after the fitting.
- The fitter will lay dust sheets on the floor to the installation location and commence unloading.
- When finished he will wipe common parts – handles and hand rails with a spray disinfectant.
- During installation a powerful extractor is used for minimal dust.
- Health and Safety compliance means the fitter must wear shoes at all times but overshoes may be used.
- No food or drink should be made available to the fitter. The fitter will not eat in the property.
- There will be one fitter only on the installation unless we agree with you otherwise.
- Before work commences the fitter will sanitize his hands, regularly through the day, and also when work is complete.
- Fitters are equipped with FFP 3 masks for the highest protection level.
- New pairs of work gloves are provided for use throughout the day of the installation.
- Should the fitter use your toilet facility he will follow the CLC rules which are: Using a disinfectant spray, clean the toilet flush and toilet seat, clean the tap, clean the door handle and any hand rail used. All using disposable cleaning paper, removed from site.
- Upon finishing using cleaning paper and a spray disinfectant he will clean all of the wardrobe surfaces.
- Maintaining 2 meters distance and before removing tools, the fitter will ask you to inspect the Installation and sign the satisfaction note. (Finance satisfaction notes must only be signed by the person named on the finance document). The fitter carries a box of disposable gloves for you to use.
- Before leaving the fitter will wipe door handles and stair rails with a spray disinfectant.
KEEP SAFE - EXERSIZE MINIMUM CONTACT - KEEP TO SOCIAL DISTANCE MEASURES